Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pink Gone Wild!!!

Today, the Ffrench family had no plans, this is a first in a long time and I am so grateful for it. Today I decided to complete Kyla's surprise. It first began with a little welcome home gift for Kyla that was 50% completed when she arrrived and now I can say it is 100% complete.

I love when I can start and finish projects!!

I got this cute idea from Everyday Cricut, and it was so much fun to do. My princess was super excited to see it 50% done and when I completed it today, she gave me the biggest hug....The little things that bring a smile to her face,warms my heart.

What do you think?

Boring pillow, ready for some animal print.

Animal print in the Cricut Imagine

50% Complete for Kyla's arrival..

100% Complete, Kyla is in love... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment